Thanks to a positive review in the New York Times, I was able to avoid the headache and hassle of lengthy research into Bangkok hotels.
Legacy Suites in the Sukhumvit section of the city was the perfect hotel choice.
- Comfortable, quiet, very clean room with kitchen.
- Awesome bathroom: shower and tub.
- Free breakfast.
- In room WIFI (that worked).
- Central location between two Skytrain stations. Allowed me to take transit from and to the airport.
- Lots of food choices around.
- SHOPPING close by.
I stayed three nights and had a late checkout on my final day. The total cost: $250 CDN.
This hotel was a great find. If I return to Bangkok I’ll be staying here.